Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Introductions are in order

A little about me list
-There is a difference in saying love ya, love you, and I love you... the last means the most.
-I talk on the phone too much and take it as a personal insult if you don't call me back.
-I always wear a hair tie on my right hand.
-I get way too involved in TV shows.
-I make plans about plans, and lists of lists.
-Wearing heels makes me feel powerful.
-I hate repetitive noises...like drumming.
-I love surprises.
-I hate it when people are glued to their phones and then hate it even more when those people don't respond when you call or text.
-I get by with A LOT of help from my friends.
-I believe that actions speak louder than words.
-Glass Bottle Cokes are my favorite, they help me through bad days as well as help me celebrate good ones.
-I have a collection of Piggly Wiggly shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment