Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Bleed Garnet and Gold

A picture list of my epic FSU moments
The Man, The Legend, Bobby Bowden!
The Gator Bowl - Bobby's last game 1/1/10
The Bobby Statue
Unconquered
Living it up at the Doak

I look like I own that
Graduation Day
Daniel & I with Cheif Osceola
Me & Jimbo!


Taking a dip in the Landis fountain
Garent & Gold Guys Pic #4 (Joe & Ray)
Garnet & Gold Guys # 3 (Caleb & Ray)
I was called onto the soccer field to participate in a contest during the blackout game
On the Soccer field witht the Coach Sue (Women's Basketball) and some of the players
 Picture #1 with the Garnet & Gold Guys... in reverse (Ray & Caleb)
 The Seminole head in the middle of Bobby Bowden Field in the Doak
 True fans go to away games too... Clemson 2009
 Alan & I showing our Nole spirit at the Lichgate tree
 Kristin, Kayla, & I in front of the Doak
 Mickey Andrews' last game
 Garnet & Gold Guys Pic #2 (Caleb & Ray)
 
 Me and TMac... Taylor McCarthy FSU Feature Twirler
Rain or shine we never miss a game
Chillin in the Seminoles' baseball dugout

1 comment:

  1. THIS is a great list!! Makes me miss Tally so much. Fun shot of all of us girls pre-game. And your lovely grad photos.

    ReplyDelete